Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TRD: Christmas Gift mini album/journal

for this month we are featuring the "Christmas Gift"
by Tsunami Rose Designs.

i loved working w/ this digital kit.
 soo much is included: pages, envelopes,
pockets, ephemera, and postcards.
i wound up using the whole kit
 in making this journal/mini album.
i kept it fairly simple to better showcase 
the kit itself, and allow for lots of pics
and journaling.
the cover has trims from Lisa's store
Free Spirit Productions.
the snowflakes are from my stash.

glassine bags for pockets to hold the ephemera
 and post cards.
the flower from my stash.

santa button and brad from my stash.

big red blings from Miriam's Crafting supplies.
envelope from the kit, w/ a tag in it.

snowflake button from my stash.

snowflake and brad from my stash, 
white trim from Lisa's store.

sleigh button and snowflake from my stash,
glassine bag for a pocket.

brad and tree button from my stash,
another glassine bag pocket.

yet another glassine bag pocket.

santa button from my stash, and a pocket from
the kit.

glitter brads and snowflake from my stash.

there is glitter stickler on the ornaments on the 
tree to the left, snowflake trim from my stash.

brad and snowflake from my stash,
envelope w/ a tag inside from the kit.


gold and cream trim from Lisa's store, 
and flower from my stash.

metal holly leaves from my stash, and red bling
from Miriam's crafting supplies store.
snowflake trim from my stash.

metal stocking charm and snowflake
from my stash.

brads and button from my stash, 
pocket and tags from the kit.

snowflake trim and flower from my stash, 
glassine bag as a pocket, and tags from the kit.

i LOVE LOVE everything that came in this kit, and used every last bit.
this comes together quickly to make a nice mini album/journal to give as a gift to someone.

thanks for stopping by.

hugs-


http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192197http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790852

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments: