Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Exciting news....im a Guest DT member for Karlas001 !!!! & other news...

OMG... im sooo excited. im a Guest DT member for Karlas001 for the months of Nov/Dec.
i know its a long ways away, but im sooooo excited.
Karlas store is amazing, and Karla is sooo sweet ! im soo honored and humbled to be on her amazing team !!
i hope my simple creations will do her justice.

over the coming months i will be making projects using her products. i already have some ideas for Nov/Dec and im just dying to make them, lol !!!

my New Years Res is to post more here on my blog. im a little late in starting that, but ive been sick.
stay tuned for more...

ta ta for now----TTFN
lydia-

4 comments:

Idea Queen said...

Congratulations. I'm in the color hop and was looking for that post to make a comment under. I'm now following your blog.

Catherine Childs Morrison said...

Congratulations on your Guest DT for Karlas001. I'm commenting and following you now for the Colour Inspiration Blog Hop!

Potpourri of Me said...

Congrats on being a guest! My bday is also coming up soon! :-) New follower!

lydbug said...

just posted for the Color Hop.
sorry for the delay !