as we all know Mini albums are all the rage. i LOVE mini albums, dont you?
this is an idea i got from Bona on YT
we will use a diff paper coll each time, to make a complete mini album.
you will need 2 of the same paper to complete all 8 pages. 1 side for the front page, and the other side for the back page.
for instance: Alice's Tea Party- front of your pages will have the Alice tea party college, and the back will have the tea pots & cups.
Nov Months Theme: Christmas Past by Graphic 45
here's a link to what the papers look like:
*DD is: Dec, 10th 2010. I need to receive all pages by the due date.
this way you have them back in time for Christmas !!
This will be an 7+1 swap you will get one of your own back or you can keep yours and send me 7.
* Paper Collection this month is: Graphic 45 Christmas Past
* Shape~ Square (4" x 4")
* Challenge~ distressing
* Please be sure to incorporate both sides of the design papers on each page.
* At least one embellishment on each page (spider web, spiders,ribbon, charm, etc.)
* Back page will need to include a pocket with a tag for journaling
* Please leave at least an 1/2" space on the left side for binding
* Use medium weight chipboard
* Place your name on a small tag so we all know who's work it is.
* Anything goes as long as you use both sides of the design paper.
* PLEASE be fair to everyone participating. If you're unable to continue the swap, please notify me asap. This will give me time to contact my Angel Swapper. I would like everyone to have a complete mini album. NO FLAKERS
*Place your pages individually in a plastic bag to prevent possible water damage and to protect the pages(Embellishments sometimes fall off pages during shipping).
*Include a SASE bubble envelope (PLEASE be sure that the envelope is large enough to fit all the pages) with the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me (in stamps), plus extra 2 stamps.PLEASE NO metered strips!!! no Click n Ship. no cash
i'll contact you via email or YouTube w/ my mailing addy.
let me know which paper you're signing up for: name, YT name, email
post on my video on YouTube:
Group 1 ~
1. Holiday Spirit ~ littlelyds1
2. Victotian Greetings ~ girlgeeklovesstampin
3. Christmas Wishes~
4. Visions Of Sugarplums ~
5. Jolly old St. Nick ~ grammypame
6. Letters to Santa ~ Laurna
7. Ode to Joy ~
8. Let it snow ~ 10 angelkisses
Thank you SO much for participating. This is going to be a really cool mini album. I look forward to all the pages. PLEASE be sure to read all the details.
here are a few vids of other minis made this way: